Twilight looks for spike Twilight looks for spike

Well this wasn't what I thought it'd be, it turned out to be a pretty fun ride with lots of fun sounds. Just enough variety to keep it from getting stale at any point, and the music was always catchy.
Simple but fun.
I want that beginning "Spike" song on a 10 hour loop :p It reminds me of Bomberman 64 music for some reason.

scibot9000 responds:

this is exactly the reaction I was aiming for!

as for the "spike" song at the beginning: I wrote the entire soundtrack as a single song, and added the animation later. I uploaded the song to newgrounds's audio section if you'd like to check it out. :)

thanks for the review!

Teemo's Birthday Teemo's Birthday

Still laughing :D
I don't know why the ending caught me so off guard, but it was funny and executed very well. Short and sweet, thanks for putting this up :)

Dan The Man Stage2 Dan The Man Stage2

Why do I love this so much? Oh I could watch it again and again. The concept was sweet and at the same time nostalgic, a little Super Mario Bros. 3 meets Metal Slug. Their talking sounds were adorable and the music kept everything fun and gave it a lot of energy. You did a good thing here.

StudioJOHO responds:

Cheers man

Bobby Hill Soundboard Bobby Hill Soundboard

Wowwwww this would be perfect for online multiplayer in som CoD or Battlefieldish game. Soundboards are hard to judge normally because they're so simple, but the audio quality and the aesthetics of this soundboard are actually pretty good.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Don't even watch ponies but this was fun!

So my roommate showed me this because he knows how I like a good game, especially an 8 bit one that brings me all the sweet, sweet nostalgia. Simple and fun to play, I would definitely like to see more stuff like this. Not necessarily a sequel or prequel, just a separate story done in this style.
Very much like!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Killing the world.

That was fun! The only countries that managed to survive were Japan, Russia and Madagascar, and I was rooting for them the whole time so even though I lost, overall I'm pretty happy about the whole venture! Good game, the music really sets the mood, especially in the beginning when the ships and planes are travelling slowly across the screen, slowly spreading your doom throughout the world. It's great, just wish there was a way to infect the countries that completely closed themselves off. Once my disease went lethal, population plummeted and gave me very little time to upgrade or anything.

25 Bridgeport 25 Bridgeport

PRETTY SWEET

Yeah no I nerd out on stuff like this and when I first watched this movie I remember yelling at my roommates from across the apartment "OMFG HOW DID HE DO THE BUS?!?!" So... yeah this was just the ticket :D